While we do book a holiday to Alcudia expecting sun & sand, rain can sometimes play a spoilsport in Alcudia.
Some suggested things to do in Alcudia when its raining:
- Why not head to a restaurant? There are plenty of options to choose from on the beach and most have canopies.
- Visit caves at Porto Cristo
- Go to nearby Magaluf or Pollensa on a local bus
- Visit Palma Aquarium or the House of Katmandu in Magaluf
- If its raining, one tip is to check out galleries in Pollenca
- Why not see a cinema in nearby Pollensa?
- Visit Es Baluard museum in Palma
- Why not rent a car and head to Tramuntana? You can pass through Deia, Valldemosa and arrive at Banyalbuffar
- Check out if your hotel has a children’s club?
- Why not use the rain excuse to pamper yourself in a spa?
- If everything else fails to cheer you up, remember, you probably came from Britain. So feel at home 🙂